Crack the Code is the second series of my contests on Steemit (rebuses being the first - here's the latest rebus puzzle and here's its solution). The goal is to decrypt the message, which can be a word, a phrase or a sentence. The message is hidden behind the instructions and hints on the picture.
There can be some similarities between the puzzles in Crack the Code and rebuses, but I hope you will also get the idea, what the difference between both series is. That pretty much sums it up - let the puzzle speak for itself (with your little help of course 😉).
Get the prize for cracking the code before 24 hours pass! Game rules are detailed below.
EDIT - The code has been cracked - congratulations, @jenkinrocket!
- The first person to find the official answer is the winner.
- The winner receives 50% SBD from this post (or 1 SBD if the 50% would be less than that)
- After 24 hours from the publishing of this post, the game ends and if no one guessed the answer, the prize will be unavailable - you can still guess for fun or click the link that I'll provide to see the answer
- Resteem this post before the contest ends to receive 0.02 SBD - let me know in the comments that you reposted!
- Good efforts may be rewarded with a special prize
- Alternative solutions are appreciated and may be rewarded with a special prize, but the official answer is required to become a winner
EDIT - Some hints to help you going:
- 5 words, the fourth is "and" (&).
- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AND _ _ _ _
- 2 words left to crack, @jenkinrocket decrypted two words with the reply: "blank, blank, knife & fork".
Have fun! 😃
Follow me to be sure that you won't miss my next contest!
My other posts you might be interested in: