Today I am going to open a quick contest about calculating labor requirements on excavation work manually.
This contest can be followed by anyone and the contest is open to the public.
Each participant is welcome to provide answers with appropriate calculations.
The right and fastest answer will be rewarded
After the announcement of the winner.
There is only one winner.
Ok, here's the drawing job.
In accordance with the above picture then how much labor needs at the job of excavation manually?
- You answered in the comments in this post.
- Answers should be accompanied by engineering calculations.
- You can resteem this post as proof you care for the community.
- The correct and fastest answer will be chosen.
- There is only one winner.
I will rate each answer and choose the winner.
The contest ends on October 3rd 2017, at 18.00 (UTC + 7).
You can check my previous posts to find out how to calculate labor and material requirements in accordance with technical analysis.
Happy counting friends 😉
This contest I especially created to make people more interested in calculating their own work needs, this contest has no relationship with any community/party.
Best regards @kharrazi