Green salad is served as the first course of the meal as an appetizer. There are so many combinations of green salad, varies from place to place and the best one is considered which is made of locally grown green veggies.
Here I am giving you a challenge to make your healthy green salad and share with fellow steemian friends. You can also win prizes of 💲💲100 WHALESHARES and 2 SBD !!💲💲
How to Participate
We kept this contest very easy so maximum no of steemians can participate. You just have to make your Green Salad, take photographs and make a post with some description.
There are no hard and strict rules but if you follow the guideline it will be helpful to run this contest successfully and you will get a chance to know varieties of Green Salad recipes.
- Green Salad must be made of fresh green veggies. Locally grown veggies will be an advantage.
- There should be minimum 2 vegetables in the salad recipe. Maximum there is no limit. Fruits and sprouts can be added as one of the ingredients.
- Salad dressing can be used but dressing should be vegan , and must describe about dressing ingredients in the description. Using of non-vegan dressing will automatically be disqualified.
- Just Upvote & Resteem this contest post. It is completely optional, but it will help to popularize this contest.
- While making post, tag #GreenSaladRecipe is a must as one of your tags. #vegan tag is optional, but the advantage of a vegan tag is that your post will reach to targeted steemians.
- SUGGESTED TITLE OF THE POST Green Salad Recipe Challenge : (Name or your recipe)
- There should be at least 2 photographs in your post showing Ingredients, and final product. You can add up to 5 photographs.
- Make description short and informative.
- After making post share the link in the comment section of this post.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY - 12 Hours before post-payout.
Winner Selection Criteria
Entries will be evaluated on the following criteria-
- Freshness and quality of the ingredients (25%).
- Quality of photographs and how informative is the description(25%).
- Presentation of the Salad (25%).
- How nutritious is the Salad (25%).