Charity Upvotes Week 13 : Why should I upvote your post ?
I am looking for authors who write great original content, and still their post does not earn anything or very little. So if you are dropping me a link, then also cite a reason in your comment, why you think I should upvote that post. If its great original post then you need not explain, because I can distinguish and decide on my own.
I have got 393 followers, but the no of upvotes to my weekly post is barely 10 percent of that. That too me publishing only one post per week. If you are following me and really care for me, I would ask to upvote my post and resteem it to spread the words. And if you do not care, then you better not follow me.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, and also justify why I should upvote your post.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post is at least 1 hour old.
- Your post should not be a small post containing just a photograph or quote.
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 55.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bots.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
And most importantly I urge you not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators. If you absolutely feel you have to use a paid upvote service , please wait until your post is at least 1 day old to give curators a chance to find your post first.