Charity Upvotes Week 10 - Now open up to reputation 55
Over the past weeks, people with higher reputation dropped me links, and on investigating, it appears that many great writers also go unnoticed sometimes. So now I will accept links from reputation upto 55. However, with higher reputation comes a responsibility. Your post should have superior quality. Though quality is a subjective analysis, I will weigh in my own taste. And while doing so, I will also take into account the rewards the author is earning in last 1-2 weeks.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And additionally it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot and other curators such as @sneakyninja or @curie if it is of exceptional quality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post is at least 1 hour old.
- Your post should not be a small post containing just a photograph or quote.
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 55.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- All the images used in your post should have a source cited.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
And most importantly do not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators.