Today I will be sharing my cooking as well. Its a family recipe, my grandma used to cook it my mom when she was young. So, eventually i took a liking towards this dish. This dish consist of only 3 stuffs. Chicken (of course), ginger and mushroom.
Chicken (chopped into pieces)
Mushroom (canned, cut into half, most importantly drain it before cooking.)
Ginger (slice into stripes)
Dark soy sauce
- Heat the wok with medium heat, when its hot, fry the ginger until golden brown (without oil).
- After ginger is golden brown, add the chicken into the wok (without oil as well), fry the chicken, make sure flip it every few minutes to avoid burning.
- Fry the chicken until the chicken is cooked on the outside but raw on the inside.
- Add half cup of water and mushrooms.
- Fry the chicken and mushrooms for few minutes and cover the wok and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and dark soy sauce to taste.
- Mix 1 small teaspoon of corn flour with some water and pour into the wok while flipping the chicken.
Voila, Ginger Mushroom Chicken is served. Hope you enjoy!
嗨！大家好今天我又介绍我的食谱了。这是我妈妈的娘家，也就是我的外婆其中一道最拿手的好菜。姜丝蘑菇鸡肉香！只是妈妈把姜片改成姜丝，因为妈妈喜欢吃姜丝不太喜欢吃鸡肉！如果你喜欢吃 potato (土豆，马铃薯）也是可以加入的。个人口味的喜爱。