Come on students, take action and start today.
Dear classrooms all over the world,
update 25th January. Please use this post to reply/rules. The challenge is extended to 1 February
- Did you ever hear from social media website Steemit?
- Did you know you can start earning money by just using Steemit.com?
To start :
please first request an account here
Please note that an account has to be approved. This can take some time. Why? Steemit.Inc must delegate you some Steem cryptocurrency before you can start interacting on the network. To avoid abuse the approval can take some time.
What is the classroom challenge?
This challenge is to promote Steemit worldwide. Facebook started on a college and YOU are the future and can help us bring Steemit to the next level.
What does my class get?
The @jerrybanfield fund will sponsor 200 Steem which is about $1000 dollar now.
Make money, really?
Just look to this post of 5 hours ago days ago. https://steemit.com/programming/@adsactly/adsactly-tech-news-full-overview-of-sophia-the-first-robot-citizen-of-saudi-arabia
This post has a value of $600+
So yes, for each post or reply, different then Facebook / Instagram you have the opportunity to receive upvotes (likes) which represents real money!!
Some rules for winning the sponsored amount of Steem for the classroom challenge.
- In your class need to be at least 20 People
- Each class member must create a new account on steemit ( The account must be created after 17 January 2018 ( one exception allowed if you already had an account)
- Each class member must make at least one post on Steemit and use the tag #classroomchallenge
- Resteem this post
- Your own class members must follow each other.
[ changed below rules to make it more clear]
- Each class member make a post on Facebook or Instagram that you are competing in this challenge.
- Each class member reply on this post with the Facebook or Instagram post(link) and do a resteem.
The winner will be the first class (20+) who replies to this post with one picture of the whole class together holding a sign with your Steemit username and signup date.
Each class member will receive his/her share of the total price money. So if 20 people did enter and all 20 are on this picture you will receive 200 Steem/ 20 = 10 Steem each. (= $50)
Good luck and enjoy the power of Steemit. You will be amazed how nice this community will be and remember you are still an early pioneer of this social media platform.
For the Sponsors:
Thank you @jerrybanfield for the funding of this classroom challenge.
Thank you @adsactly for promoting this post.
Last but not least:
Participants please follow Jerry Banfield and Adsactly on Steemit. They have fantastic information how you can grow in this community.
Some links with information how to use Steemit: