Chibera is currently looking for backend investors and founding members.
We're opening up this offer to anyone who might be interested. Due to investor laws, the founders of our company can be foreign investors even though it is US based. We will not be able to Series fund with outside US investors until we switch from an s corp to c corp.
What we're currently offering is a 30% stake in Chibera for early private investors. We'll be offering 150,000 shares of 500,000 founding shares in the company. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement which will give you access to all required details of plans to release the game.
Evaluation of company and project:
- We have evaluated the project at 500,000.
- We have issued stake based off a 1:1 ratio.
- 1 share is equal to 1 dollar USD.
- 1.25% or more Stake buys allowed only.
- You must provide us with a valid form of photo identification
- You must be able to produce an address for either a home you own/rent or business you own/run.
- You must provide proof of address in the form of a utility bill and/or lease agreement if you're renting.
Because of the anti-money laundering laws, we must have certain personal details. This will prevent us from losing our company registered status with SEC and any other important agencies.
All personal details will be kept confidential and only used for internal company purposes and legal filings.
Stake already bought:
0% out of the 30% Stake offered.
Investment does not buy you perk ranks, these are two different things. You will only be given early access and nothing else. Your perks for being an investor is quarterly earnings. If you want more perks, you must donate as well, as items in those packages have a cost. This applies to all investors and shareholders so it will be fair to everyone.
Half of all stakes contributed must be powered up sp to Chibera account and the other half in liquid form. This will then be slowly powered down till the completion of the beta and/or till the funds have been completely powered down.