I'm moving to Busy.org
Sup everyone. So, i've decided to start using Busy.org as my main interface to the Steem blockchain. There's a few reasons:
- I rly like the notifications for new followers, comments, upvotes and mentions. Reminds me of the ease-of-use of Facebook. Nicely done.
- It shows the Steem price in a very clean interface
- You get a free upvote from Busy for using their hashtag
- They are building out a WYSIWYG editor (of sorts)
- You can save multiple draft posts (very handy and allows for quick future posting)
- You can easily and quickly search through your historical activity
- The search results aren't littered with Google ads (wtf is this garbage?)
- It displays someone's current vote power and upvote worth in their Account homepage.
- And most important of all...it appears that they give a damn about the user experience. Goodbye, Steemit.com. Thanks for breaking the ice, but you have lost a daily visitor. Long live competition!