Solution for "deadline exceed deadline limit of pool"
Guys from 2 days I have been facing above mentioned problems. I have joined BTFG pool which has unlimited deadline limit and even deadlines below 50 days were giving same error. So after some help from pool discord group I finally found solution. The actual problem was my plot files were in POC1 format but now it requires POC2 format.
So if you face such problems go through below steps to solve it:
First of all you have check that deadline limit of your pool matches the target deadline in your config file. If it doesn't matches try mining once again after editing the config file.
If first step doesn't work just check if you are having POC1 or POC2 type plot files.
(i) If you have POC1 type plot file the next step would be to either convert the plot files or replot.
- If you choose to convert plot files use Johnny's Plot converter
- If you choose to replot use turbo plotter
(ii) If you have POC2 type plot file or even after converting POC1 to POC2 it doesn't work then simply update your miner.
- If you use blago miner then use this link https://github.com/JohnnyFFM/miner-burst/releases
- If you use CreepMiner use this link https://github.com/Creepsky/creepMiner/releases
- If you use Jminer use this link https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/releases
I hope your problem have been solved if you have any further queries then just comment below and I will try my level best to help you.