20 Books I Want to Read in 2018!
Would you like to see the 20 books I want to read in 2018 and that are in my Amazon wish list because this might give you ideas on what to read next or you may want to tell us what book(s) you recommend that I could add to my list?
All the books in my Amazon wish list below are linked directly to the Amazon page for each book and none are affiliate links.
20 Books I Want to Read in 2018!
There are quite a few books that I put in my Amazon wish list, a lot of them were recommended by @jerrybanfield in his videos on YouTube or blog posts.
I personally read books that are recommended by other people and in the Kindle format because I can have them on my computer and my phone, which is handy when I have some free time waiting for my daughter to finish a piano or a Maths lesson.
The book I have been reading, and which I am nearly finished with is, "The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet – Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead'" by Joe Cross, which has been very useful.
Would you recommend a book (which is not already in the list) that you have been reading, here in the comments with cover image and non-affiliate link to Amazon, because this might be useful for us to discover a good book and the 5 first users to post will get 1 SBD each from me?
All images are book covers from Amazon.com.
My Amazon Wish List
This is my Amazon wish list in no specific order and maybe you can help me pick my next book?
- What I Learned Losing A Million Dollars by Brendan Moynihan.
- Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani.
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Greger MD, Michael, Gene Stone.
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Colin Campbell, Howard Jacobson.
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene, Joost Elffers.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Commentary on the Raja Yoga Sutras by Sri Swami Satchidananda by Swami Satchidananda.
- The Art Of War by Sun Tzu, Lionel Giles.
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) by Seth Godin.
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle.
- A New Earth (Oprah #61): Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle.
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial by Tony Robbins.
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins.
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation by Thich Nhat Hanh, Vo-Dihn Mai.
- The Heart of the Buddha's Teaching: Transforming Suffering into Peace, Joy, and Liberation by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
- The Power (The Secret Book 2) by Rhonda Byrne.
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content by Timothy Ferriss.
You can see my Wish List on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2K2BR6FVA45UX/
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post with the list of books that I want to read in 2018.
Would you upvote this post and follow me for more because this will encourage me to write more posts about books like this one?
Would you please help @jerrybanfield become a top 10 Witness because you can help funding projects to build Steem as explained here? Vote for jerrybanfield as a witness or set jerrybanfield as a proxy to handle all witness votes at https://steemit.com/~witnesses. Read the 5 reasons why I'm voting for Jerry Banfield as a witness and how to vote in my post. You may be interested to read: What is a Steem Witness, How to Vote and Why?