Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
iFIBER One News: Giga Watt set itself up as a host service for crypto miners, selling equipment and computing power to help them harvest value from Bitcoin and other blockchain assets. Its financing was tied up in crypto-based “tokens,” or shares, that it sold in a ...
Bitcoinist: Despite the growing importance of the cryptocurrency industry, in D.C., positions on crypto regulation remain frustratingly opaque.
Cointelegraph: A survey of investment behavior of the Chinese middle class has found that less than 10 percent of respondents invest in cryptocurrency.and more ...
Forbes: Say goodbye to the under-regulated era of cryptocurrency. While crypto trading on the more mainstream exchanges is fueling the market, ... also bringing greater scrutiny from regulators, as shown by the recent report by the New York State Attorney ...and more ...
Bloomberg: Doubts about the integrity of crypto markets have deterred some professional money managers from investing in virtual currencies and prompted regulators to take a closer look at exchanges, even as some venues go to great lengths to avoid manipulation.
CoinDesk: The ... investigation tracked funds from more than 2,500 crypto wallet addresses associated with reported criminal activity, finding that $88.6 million was laundered through the exchanges. ShapeShift, it claims, was "the largest recipient of the ...
Ethereum World News (blog): As reported by The Next ... cryptocurrency column just recently, MetaMask, the cryptocurrency startup known for its wallet and decentralized application (DApp) explorer/access point, has just classified a popular Ethereum-based DApp as an “active ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- ETHER - ASYMMETRIC KEY ALGORITHM - DOUBLE SPENDING - SEGWIT2X -
- September 29th, 5:30pm - Stellar in the news: -0.09% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.09 BTC:0.26 ETH:-0.01 XRP:1.12 BCH:-0.11 EOS:0.73 XLM:0.21 LTC:0.45 USDT:0.04 ADA:0.17 XMR:0.39
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - September 29th, 4:10 pm
- How Dirty Money Disappears Into the Black Hole of Cryptocurrency - Wall Street Journal
- ADDRESS - DIGITAL ASSET - MINING - GENESIS BLOCK -
- MIXING SERVICE - DISTRIBUTED NETWORK - ASIC - DESKTOP WALLET -
- September 29th, 1:30pm - Ethereum in the news: -0.48% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:4.35 BTC:-0.15 ETH:-0.14 XRP:-0.40 BCH:0.07 EOS:-0.01 XLM:0.19 LTC:-0.31 USDT:0.07 ADA:-0.28 XMR:-0.58
- September 29th, 12:10pm - Bitcoin Cash in the news: -0.43% DOWN
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @rstracer @matthew.davis @madison.gagnon @megan.brown @chloeroy @rspower @realskilled @claire.morel @rssniper @ali.wood