Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
CoinDesk: The ... investigation tracked funds from more than 2,500 crypto wallet addresses associated with reported criminal activity, finding that $88.6 million was laundered through the exchanges. ShapeShift, it claims, was "the largest recipient of the ...
Cointelegraph: The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has decided to extend its restrictions on contracts for differences (CFDs), including crypto-based ones. The agency has announced its decision in an official release published Friday, September 28.
Forbes: However, when scanning the ... self-identified crypto-friendly jurisdictions, the idyllic beaches of the Caribbean basin offer not only the most promising options, they are also among the most prolific when it comes to breakthrough innovation and ...
Bitcoinist: Despite the growing importance of the cryptocurrency industry, in D.C., positions on crypto regulation remain frustratingly opaque.
Cointelegraph: A survey of investment behavior of the Chinese middle class has found that less than 10 percent of respondents invest in cryptocurrency.and more ...
Ethereum World News (blog): This means there is still a long way to go to reach mass adoption. Some estimates place a total of 1% or less of the ... population to be involved in crypto. Given the right conditions this number could easily increase by tenfold especially if it ...
'Extremely Difficult' Conditions: India's Zebpay Shutters Crypto Exchange Over Central Bank Ban - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: News. Major Indian cryptocurrency exchange Zebpay announced it had stopped all trading due to the ... banking ban. The official announcement was published Thursday, September 27. Citing “extremely difficult” conditions it encountered attempting ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- September 29th, 5:30pm - Stellar in the news: -0.09% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.09 BTC:0.26 ETH:-0.01 XRP:1.12 BCH:-0.11 EOS:0.73 XLM:0.21 LTC:0.45 USDT:0.04 ADA:0.17 XMR:0.39
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - September 29th, 4:10 pm
- How Dirty Money Disappears Into the Black Hole of Cryptocurrency - Wall Street Journal
- ADDRESS - DIGITAL ASSET - MINING - GENESIS BLOCK -
- MIXING SERVICE - DISTRIBUTED NETWORK - ASIC - DESKTOP WALLET -
- September 29th, 1:30pm - Ethereum in the news: -0.48% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:4.35 BTC:-0.15 ETH:-0.14 XRP:-0.40 BCH:0.07 EOS:-0.01 XLM:0.19 LTC:-0.31 USDT:0.07 ADA:-0.28 XMR:-0.58
- September 29th, 12:10pm - Bitcoin Cash in the news: -0.43% DOWN
- September 29th, 11:30am - Cardano in the news: 0.3% UP
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @rssniper @matthew.davis @claire.morel @realskilled @ali.wood @rstracer @rspower @megan.brown @chloeroy @madison.gagnon