Forbes: A trading service expected to launch soon, called StellarX, for crypto-assets created on the Stellar blockchain, will also move under the Interstellar umbrella. Last year Visa announced it had launched the first phase of a B2B payments network powered ...
Yahoo Finance: To mirror ... three-fold increase in value in the past seven days, Stellar and Cardano will have to increase by more than 30 percent from their current price range, which is unlikely in the short-term. But, it is important to acknowledge that ...
The Crypto Globalist: Besides the price stability that decoupling will bring, it will also draw in more institutional money into this crypto. This is the wish of every crypto investor, to have institutional money such as mutual funds get involved in this space. Drawing in ...
GlobalCoinReport: Earlier on in the year, the team at Stellar (XLM) anticipated that the number of transactions on the network was going to increase in volume. This is an indicator that they probably had expected good developments with IBM such as the cross-border ...
AMBCrypto: The cryptocurrency market has been seeing something of a roller coaster ride, with the bullish and bearish trend appearing sporadically on the charts. Popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin [BTC] and EOS were sliding whereas coins like Ethereum [ETH ...
The Crypto Globalist: StellarX opened up trading to the public, and this news is still reverberating in the market. Once people start trading on it, the impact on Stellar (XLM) will be ...
Crypto Briefing: XRP just wrecked the crypto china shop, but there may be another bull right behind the Ripple run. As the market sweeps up the wreckage and fragments, one question is still looming: is Stellar lumens next? Although Ripple predates Stellar by several ...
|Name||Price (usd)||Change 1h (%)||Change 24h (%)|
Latest posts from our Team !
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.09 BTC:0.26 ETH:-0.01 XRP:1.12 BCH:-0.11 EOS:0.73 XLM:0.21 LTC:0.45 USDT:0.04 ADA:0.17 XMR:0.39
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - September 29th, 4:10 pm
- How Dirty Money Disappears Into the Black Hole of Cryptocurrency - Wall Street Journal
- ADDRESS - DIGITAL ASSET - MINING - GENESIS BLOCK -
- MIXING SERVICE - DISTRIBUTED NETWORK - ASIC - DESKTOP WALLET -
- September 29th, 1:30pm - Ethereum in the news: -0.48% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:4.35 BTC:-0.15 ETH:-0.14 XRP:-0.40 BCH:0.07 EOS:-0.01 XLM:0.19 LTC:-0.31 USDT:0.07 ADA:-0.28 XMR:-0.58
- September 29th, 12:10pm - Bitcoin Cash in the news: -0.43% DOWN
- September 29th, 11:30am - Cardano in the news: 0.3% UP
- September 29th, 10:50am - Stellar in the news: -0.54% DOWN
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @realskilled @matthew.davis @rssniper @madison.gagnon @ali.wood @chloeroy @rstracer @claire.morel @megan.brown @rspower