Hello Steemit ! It's Dorine.
Beyond travelling and discovering countries (https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@dorineclay/hello-steemit-i-am-dorine-clay-a-french-passionate-traveller), I'm a big fan of BitShares (the first creation of Dan Larimer, the creator of Steem and EOS). For me, Bitshares is the most underrated cryptocurrency on the market.
I am happy to have discovered this morning a new design for the user interface. If you wish, you can preview this new version by downloading the Release Candidate 2.0.180912-rc1 which is available here :
Or you can also wait for final release which is expected on September 12th.
There are many changes :
- Redesign of the Exchange including responsive behavior
- Enable SmartCoins that are backed by UIA and other SmartCoins (not only BTS backed ones)
- Update Witnesses & Committee pages design
- Added new gateway: XBTS.io
- Further improve the dashboard Featured/Starred Markets
- Code of conduct has been included in the BitShares UI
I think the interface is much better now. Don't you think ?
If you liked reading this post, do not hesitate to FOLLOW ME and upvote ! It's always nice = ). See you soon !