Hard fork time is scheduled at
Sat, 19 May 2018 13:58:00 UTC.
Testnet nodes please upgrade, ALL PEOPLE please help test.
Mainnet release will be published after test is done, estimated date is around Tue, 12 June.
- BSIP26: Refund Order Creation Fee in Originally Paid Asset when order is cancelled
- BSIP27: Asset Issuer Reclaim Fee Pool Funds
- BSIP29: Require owner authority to change asset issuer
- BSIP30: Always Allow Increasing Collateral Ratio If Debt Not Increased
- BSIP31: Update Short Position's Margin Call Price After Partially Called Or Settled
- BSIP32: Always Match Orders At Maker Price
- BSIP33: Maker Orders With Better Prices Take Precedence
- BSIP34: Always Trigger Margin Call When Call Price Above Or At Price Feed
- BSIP35: Mitigate Rounding Issue On Order Matching
- BSIP36: Remove expired price feeds on maintenance interval
- BSIP37: Allow new asset name to end with a number
- BSIP38: Add target collateral ratio option to short positions
- Bugfix #184: Potential something-for-nothing fill bug
- Bugfix #214: Proposal cannot contain proposal_update_operation
- Bugfix #453: Multiple limit order and call order matching issue
- Bugfix #588: Virtual operations should be excluded from transactions
- Bugfix #868: Clear price feed data after updated a bitAsset's backing asset ID
- Bugfix #890: Update median feeds after feed_lifetime_sec changed
Non-consensus changes and other info to be updated.