Season 3 Round 1 of the WILD & STRANGE Contest has officially ended!
We had a lot of great entries last round, and my job of choosing only one winner was as difficult as ever. After much consideration, I finally made the decision and here is the winning photo:
I'll be transferring 25 STEEM to our winner later, but for now, you'll need to know how to enter Round 2. The basic goal of Round two is to use the winning photo to create some original artwork. Here is my poor example to give you a general idea.
Here is the progression that this contest follows.
ROUND 1 = PHOTO – Take a photo to enter – COMPLETED
ROUND 2 = ART – Use winning photo from Round 1 to make a piece of art - BEGINS NOW!
ROUND 3 = MEME – Use winning art from Round 2 to make a meme
ROUND 4 = POETRY – Use winning meme from Round 3 to make a poem
ROUND 5 = SONG – Use winning poem from Round 4 to make an original song.
Here are the official rules for Round 2:
- Using the winning photo from Round 1 as the inspiration, create your own original artwork.
- You can use any medium, such as paint, pencil, clay, digital, coffee, etc, to create your art.
- The winning piece of art will be used as the inspiration for the meme in the next round, so you may want to keep that in mind.
- Enter original work and provide your entry in a reply to this post.
- You can still make a post out of your entry, but your post does not count as an entry, only your reply.
- Keep everything kid-friendly and G rated.
- You must enter by midnight next Sunday (CST) in order for your entry to be considered valid.
- By entering, you are giving me full permission to use your entry however I wish.
Have fun and get creative! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
HAVE FUN & FULL STEEM AHEAD!