When Places To Remember meets with A City A Story
I found that this project’s vision is aligned with his “A City A Story” photo weekly contest that is to share the community, history, culture, and art about a place. We both share the belief of culture can transcend humans regardless of their ethnics and nationality to form a sense of belonging and love towards a place. Surely, everyone has a story to share about some special moment at a special place. For us, it is a waste to keep it to ourselves. So, we ask the golden question:
Why not share it with the community?
That is why both projects started. We want to make your story more valuable and share it with a larger audience. Not only it will help to spread your love about the place, but also increase the intangible cultural value of the place. Plus, you can earn some rewards (upvotes and prize) by doing so!
Moreover, the project 1001 Places to Remember wants to make the stories into a publication! Imagine your story become part of the collective 1001 stories from people all around the world, will be spread all over the world and let the world know about the special moment of yours at that special place. Isn’t it amazing? In other words, you had become an author too!
Now, we officially announce our collaboration which starts from this very moment.
- When you participate in #citystory, you just need to add #archisteem and #placestoremember to be eligible for the 1001 Places to Remember project.
- When you participate in #placestoremember, you can add #citystory to be eligible for A City A Story Contest.
- For #placestoremember, there is a term whereby the story must be more than 300 words to be eligible for both contests.
- For #citystory, there will be a weekly theme to follow, so the submitted story must relate to the theme to be eligible for both contests.
- For #cn contributors, #placestoremember will also accept the Chinese submission (New Perks!)
For the contributors who joined both contests, they are eligible to win both rewards! Imagine a grand prize of 10+SBD as the first prize!
To know more about "A City A Story", you can look up here.
To know more about "1001 Places to Remember", you can look up here.
Again, I would like to personally thanks @aaronli for giving so much of support towards the project. I believe that with a larger team, the aim to collect 1001 stories from the community will soon be realized! (I am so excited :P)
Let us do it together and share your story :)