A good coat of mascara just not cutting it? Applying false lashes can give you the wide- open look you want. Ideal for special occasions or photoshoots, false lashes are just what you need for a big, sexy, wide-awake look from the comfort of your own home.
Here are some tips for making yours look as glam as possible:
• Make Sure the Eyelashes Fit Your Eyes.
Measure the lashes against your eyes
and trim them down if they look too large or unnatural.
• Apply Glue to the Outer Seam of the False Lashes.
This is easiest to do if you use an applicator or a small brush. If you’re using individual lashes rather than a strip, you’ll need to apply glue to the “root” of each lash individually, and then place it with tweezers.
• Place the Lash as Close as Possible to Your Natural Lashes.
Use tweezers or, if you have a steady hand, your fingers to do this. Once you’ve got the lash hovering in place, set it carefully onto your eye, pressing gently to ensure the glue makes contact with the skin.
• Allow the Glue to Dry. This can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes.
• Apply Mascara. Mascara works to blend your false eyelashes and your natural lashes for a more natural and dramatic look.