Whether from a sad movie or chopping onions, your tears can really help you in surprising ways.
after a lot of days i've been absent here on steemit, due to being sick and not feeling well..
i would like to make a quick post about why crying is actually good for your health...
hope you would appreciate this post. :)
Why is crying good for you?
Here's the 5 top reasons why you need a good cry..
- Crying Lowers Blood Pressure
- Filter out toxins from body tissue and the organ
- The lysozymes in tears kill bacteria and viruses
- By moisturizing your eyes, tears improve the sharpness of your vision
- When you cry, enkephalins are released, which help ease pain like a pain killer
so crying is really great that's why i want to help you cry. :)
i recommend you to watch this video...
ill promise after you watched this video and cried you will feel good and it will inspire you..