Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
It was a quiet week, with only few translation. The drop in activity is probably due to the summer holidays, but this was something that we expected. In the coming days, we will be reviewing the old and all the new applications (the recruiting window opens from August 24th-29th). From next week we will probably add new translators and we may form new teams. On a particular note, the arabic team is one of the most prolific teams and we decided to expand it, we will need more translators for the arabic language and we are looking also for a second LM for the team. We also want emphatise that despite the average translations post decline, that we're happy with all of You! Keep going!
As a witness, we are doing our best to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Help us by Voting davinci as a witness. VOTE US
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 8 - August 05 2018 -:- August 11 2018
WEEK 8 SUMMARY:
- 58 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 2,899.30
- LMs have received rewards for $ 183.99
- CMs have received rewards for $ 320.58
- 56,917 words have been translated, with an average of 981 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 66.82/100
- Average translation payout is $ 49.99
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 9
- Number of translators who worked are 28
- 56,917 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.05 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of post (translations)
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Compared to last week:
- -14.71% Translation
- -14.11% Total score
- -13.47% Total upvote
- -10.54% Total payout
- -14.34% Words translated
Scores assigned by our LMs
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
In the first chart, there is overall average score assigned per week.
In the second chart, there is average time taken to review a translation. Calculated between the date and time of publication of the post and the comment left by the LM. It is not intended as time spent in the review, but only after how long the post is reviewed.
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER