Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
This is the fourth report of the translation activity conducted in collaboration with @utopian-io (you can find the previous week HERE). The stats presented below show clearly that every week we continue to grow our activities. In particular, during the last week we almost doubled the number of translated words. This was possible because of the hard work of our teams and our LMs.
We would also like to use this occasion to thank @utopian-io for giving us the opportunity to help bringing back the translation category. As a witness they are doing a lot to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Even if @davinci.witness ranks under the position #110 as a witness, we helped @utopian-io distribute a whopping $ 3,264.32 (2,530.43 + 433.89 + 300) this week. Can you imagine what we could do as a witness from a higher position? Make it happen, vote davinci as a witness Click HERE to Vote our Witness
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 4 - July 8 2018 -:- July 14 2018
WEEK 4 SUMMARY:
- 45 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 2,530.43
- LMs have received rewards for $ 433.89
- CMs have received rewards for $ 300
- 43,965 words have been translated, with an average of 1000 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 66.29/100
- Average translation payout is $ 57.07
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 8
- Number of translators who worked are 23
- 43,965 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.06 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of words translated
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Really impressive growth, the numbers are going to be rounded, more than 2,500 S.T.U. distributed to 23 translators and almost 44 thousand words translated.
We can only be happy with the good work done so far.
Thanks to the great work done by the translators the number of translated words is growing very rapidly, we hope to continue the growth in view of the next recruitment window.
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER