Davinci Translation Reports: Week 10
Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
August was a month of low activity for several reasons. We saw a slow-down in the translation activity due to several users were on vacation and due to the low steem price. Do not forget also the delegation issue that seems to have had an impact on translations category. The economic incentives should motivate translators to work at their best, however, we hope that this motivation won't be lost during possible fluctuations of Steem prices.
Yesterday we announced the activation of several new translators and the introduction of new languages in our portfolio. We are excited to see our community growing and more languages will be added soon. We also created a curation bot using in Node JS. This bot follows the translation posts and the reviews made by LMs (we will dedicate another post for this bot with further details).
We wish to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members and to remind you that the DaVinci team is at your disposal if you need assistance.
As a witness, we are doing our best to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Please consider voting our witness to support us
Help us by Voting DaVinci as a witness VOTE HERE
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 10 - August 19 2018 -:- August 25 2018
WEEK 10 SUMMARY:
- 28 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 898.31
- LMs have received rewards for $ 134.45
- 29,580 words have been translated, with an average of 1,056 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 70.54/100
- Average translation payout is $ 32.08
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 7
- Number of translators who worked are 20
- 898.31 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.03 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of post (translations)
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Compared to last week:
- -37.78% Translation
- -35.58% Total score
- -34.16% Total upvote
- -63.39% Total payout
- -33.82% Words translated
Scores assigned by our LMs
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
In the first chart, there is overall average score assigned per week.
In the second chart, there is average time taken to review a translation. Calculated between the date and time of publication of the post and the comment left by the LM. It is not intended as time spent in the review, but only after how long the post is reviewed.
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER