Let me start with a little bit about myself.
- I'm 24 with 3 kids and happily married.
- My job is to manage a paper distribution center and throw a route.
- I've been into Cryptocurrency [BTC mostly] for a while now, since Feb of last year, and recently discovered Steemit through searches of Burstcoin.
- I'm no Dev or Programmer, but i have built two pc's and worked my way around running programs, pretty much I'm good at utilization.
- I'm good at researching and finding answers and trying to solve the problem on my own before I ask
- And lastly I'm a Soldier in the United States Army Reserve, and i live my best to the Army Values. E.G LDRSHIP
- I also am actively crunching with BOINC which you can learn more about Here
When I first heard of a witness I was very intrigued as I always try to be more involved the best I can.
It may have took half a week and been the only one to work, but thanks to @someguy123 post on how to run a witness node here
I was succesfully able to get one up and running on a vultr server,
Here are the specs.
16384 mb of ram
200gb of ssd
80$ a month/0.011 cent an hour
As you can in the below photos to prove im running a witness, I was able to vote for myself, a picture of my server running through putty and my subscription plan.
I do not plan on being top whatever number, I just hope this helps contribute to Steemit which I may not have been here long but I love it, and whatever I can earn through Posts, Comments, Curations, and the goodwill of a great community here will help me pay for this server.
I'm here to learn, to better myself, to be apart of what I believe is alot of potential for those that want it.
So hopefully if you have a spare vote, you'll vote for me as I plan to actively keep this witness node up for as long as my limited abilities will let me. and continue to do my part to make this platform better, any way that I can
Thanks, and let today, be a great day, and let the morrow happen tomorrow.