Technical and Economical
- updated my witness node to version 0.18.2
- updated my price feed bias, currently sitting at 0%
- kept my SBD APR at 0% - SBD is still trading way higher than expected, currently at $1.89
- kept the account registration fee at $3 (I use a script called steem witness toolbox, available for free on Github, for publishing the feed price and adjusting a few blockchain props)
- bumped Steem.Supply to version 0.1.3 beta, which means most of the features are already coded in the app and it crashes less frequently
As of last week, following a significant rearrangement of the votes of some powerful whales, I'm no longer a runner-up witness (not in the top 50) and I'm currently sitting at 68. A few freshmen were promoted in the top 50 and I'm happy for them. I do think the community needs more people who understand what it takes to run a witness node. If you still think I can be useful as a witness and if you want to vote for me, you'll need to add my username in the form and click "Vote" as shown in the image below:
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.