Because tomorrow at 2018-12-07 23:00:00 UTC Steemit will change their RPC api to hivemind, we needed to introduce some changes to few Wise libraries as well.
What does it mean for Wise users?
Hivemind deprecates some of the RPC functions, (like
get_blog) which are used by some of the Wise rules. We plan to support hivemind, but at this moment, to provide seamless transition for our users we decided to switch the default API to https://anyx.io before hivemind is introduced.
What do you have to do?
- Wise HUB (https://wise.vote/) users: We handle everything for you👨💻💪. You can relax 🍹😌🌴.
- Those, who run the daemon on their own, who use wise cli or who use wise core library: you have to update it to version 3.0.5 (both steem-wise-core and steem-wise-cli).
How to update my daemon?
We found a bug, therefore we advise to wait for a release of v3.0.6
Stop running instance of the daemon. Update the cli tool by:
npm install -g [email protected]
Restart the daemon with
Note: If you are using docker to run the daemon: pull the sources from master branch and restart the daemon.
Small new feature 🎁
To avoid a need of similar updates in the future we have also introduced a new option available in the CLI tool: you can now specify steem api manually.
steemApi: https://anyx.ioin config.yml
WISE_STEEM_API: https://anyx.ioin docker-compose.
Detailed Change Log
- set defaultSyncStartBlockNum in init config (1fde6a4)
- use the steemApi config option (37b0176)
- missing npm and PR badge (6799fa1)
- repair invisible badges (e327ceb)
- update cli for new version of core (c73efcb)
- add config option for steem api (55594b3)
- add wise-ci template to Dockerfile (fc8c935)
- exclude node_modules from docker build (e0deaf5)
- update nodeJS to 10 (f0d4edc)
- update sql schema to https (82ab266)
- update steem-wise-core to 3.0.4 (ce2d889)
- upgrade legacy Synchronizer to SingleDaemon (5cf9bea)