How To Use Me - Introduction & Guide
I, @whalecatcher, am a bot that was created with the purpose of scheduling bids to a big upvote bot called randowhale. However, I am in no way related to the devs of randowhale. Instead, I was programmed by a steemian just like you, tired of bids being rejected by randowhale because it sleeps for so long.
Simple way to use me:
- Instead of directly sending your bid to randowhale, send it to me with the same amount and memo.
- I will store your post url from your transfer memo and your funds safely.
- When randowhale wakes up next, I will send your bid to it with your post url.
- You will then get an upvote from randowhale!
- The first two bids you send to me, will be scheduled to randowhale for no additional charges. You still have to send 1 SBD fee that randowhale requires. However, for bids after that, you will have to subscribe to my service at a nominal fee of 1 SBD/STEEM for every 5 bids that you send me.
Some important rules & how to subscribe:
- Send me posts that are less than 4 days old only. Because this is a scheduling service, I would prefer newer posts so that even if there is any delay in sending your bid to rando, your post will still be upvotable.
- Send me the same amount that you would send to randowhale, the current bid amount is 1 SBD/STEEM.
- To subscribe to my services, send me a subscription fee of 1 SBD/STEEM for every 5 bids. In the transfer memo type 'subscribe'.
- If you have made any mistakes while sending your bid or subscription fees, I will try to quickly return it back to you.
This bot/service is not made or endorsed by randowhale, use it at your own risk. If there are any issues with my code, my creator will try to automatically/manually resend any new bids while he/she/it fixes my code.
Closing Notes: I know that I don't have a nice profile picture or logo yet, but that will come very soon, hopefully by next week. If anyone wants to donate a logo to @whalecatcher, please say so in the comments of this or any future posts.