Many new ecommerce website owners wonder on the ways through which they can increase their website conversion rates. You should not be just happy with the average conversion rates. It is crucial for you to strive for conversion rates that are better than you have now.
It is important for you to invoke trust and confidence in the minds of your buyers when you are launching your ecommerce website in the market. The following are some awesome tips via which you can convert sales-
Proven ways to improving your ecommerce website conversion
With some awareness, you will find the following tips are simple to follow when it comes to increasing the ecommerce conversion rates of your website-
1. Use high quality product images -You should ensure you create persuasive product pages that have high quality images for your ecommerce website. This grabs the attention of the shopper and helps in better conversion rates.
2. Strong product descriptions -It is important for you to write good product descriptions so that shoppers are convinced to buy your product on sale after reading them. The description should contain complete information about the item on sale. You should not have to create hype. The product description should be clear and precise. You may offer the shorter or the longer version for your buyers to read.
3. Product videos -Besides images, it is important for you to post product videos. Photos do have a limited appeal however with videos, you are able to give them a personal touch and make them visually appealing.
4. Customisation -Customisation features help the buyer find the product that they want. This saves time and increases the degree of customer satisfaction. This helps you in bringing in more lead conversions.
5. Shipping charges kills conversion - Merchants that offer free shipping of goods and products to their buyers are more likely to increase conversion of their products over merchants that do not. The high costs of shipping are the prime reason why customers are not happy with their shopping experience.
6. Keep a separate section for sales and other special offers - If you dedicate a separate section to sales and other special offers, you effectively are able to convert leads into sales better. Buyers are able to browse through the different deals and instantly make their purchases. This helps them to save money and keep on coming back to your website to get more such sale or discount offers
7. Clear uncertainty in the minds of the buyer - The buyer might have different questions like is the ecommerce website safe, can the buyer return items, what is the exchange policy etc. These questions should be addressed by you in order to assure the buyer he or she is buying from a good website.
Therefore, if you keep the above tips in mind, you effectively are able to convert leads without hassles at all. Buyers will find your website reliable and trustworthy. They will keep coming back for making purchases and with them, your sales increase gradually with time! Lilo is a web design and development company in London, UK. Lilo serves include SEO, Search engine marketing, Social media marketing, app development and Email marketing.