To the VIVA and TradeQwik community:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THIS REPORT
It is obvious that the hope and expectations we all have in VIVA have not yet been met by any stretch of the imagination. This reality has caused a slew of rumors and accusations to fly. However, in situations like this, opinions, rumors and accusations do not help.
We need answers, we need truth, and we need to know where our money is.So, straight to the point.
Meredith Loughran, Sherry Dunham and myself have been asked to roll up our sleeves to attempt to get the answers (and money) that we all deserve.
Sherry has an Accounting degree with over 20 years experience in the field. Her dedication to the VIVA project has been proven since she joined it over a year ago.
Meredith is a social media and community advocate, as well as an active VIVA and Steemit member. Many of you have come to know her as a voice of reason and fair counsel for the health of the communities she serves.
Most of you know me as the VIVA Storyteller. I have extensive business experience and have successfully led technical teams for many years.
Here are our primary objectives in this process:
- Run the numbers and obtain answers to the hard questions we all have.
- Request and then secure any and all assets.
- Communicate our findings with complete transparency via email, Basecamp, Steemit and the forum.
The founders, Dawn, Alec, and Steve have significant personal financial stakes invested in this project, as do Joe and Rick, who partnered with Steve in TradeQwik. Craig, the acting CEO of VIVA for several weeks also has invested a considerable amount into this project.
All of them have a vested interest in seeing VIVA and TradeQwik survive and thrive through these difficult times.
Let's not forget you, the VIVA and TradeQwik community, who have invested your time, money, and faith in the project.
We all deserve better.
Here is a list of exactly what we propose to do:
- Dennis will be the leader of this effort and will have ZERO access to any funds.
- Sherry and Meredith will act as custodians for all funds and other assets. Funds will not be released for any reason without a consensus approval between the three of us. Additionally, ledgers of these accounts will be published on a regular basis, to ensure transparency and honesty.
- Steve has agreed to answer all questions and make himself available to us and the community.
- A request will be presented to Joe and Rick to transfer exclusive access of all VIVA and TQ funds to Sherry and Meredith until our audit is complete. To ensure transparency, all funds recovered and held by us will be accounted for and published with weekly updates. Crypto tokens will be searchable on their respective block explorers.
- A request will be presented to Alec for the paperwork with regards to Galaxy Vault.
- A request will be presented to Alec to account for the VIVA ICO funds which he had possession of and managed.
- A request will be presented to Dawn to account for any VIVA funds which were in her possession and managed.
- A request will be presented to Steve to account for any VIVA funds which were in his possession and managed.
- A request will be presented to Joe and Rick to account for any TQ funds which were in their possession and mananged.
- We will build a database that will allow people to check their stated and audited balances by using their VIVA IDs. No names or emails will be published publicly. This database will include all transactions occurred up until the 4th of January.
- We will audit all Tradeqwik accounts. We have identified an initial number of 1257 accounts.
- Our discoveries and accomplishments through this process will be posted weekly through our official channels: email, Basecamp, and Steemit. Links will be provided on Facebook and Twitter in order to reach the broadest audience.
PLEASE NOTE: Though we have requested the recuperation of funds and information regarding funds, we cannot force anyone to comply, nor will any of the three of us. This is not within our power, nor the scope of this audit. We can only hope that all concerned parties will collaborate. Rest assured that we will openly disclose any lack of cooperation.
Here are some of the questions we plan on answering (not necessarily in this order):
- How much money has been and can be recovered?
- Were company (and/or) customer funds (combined with) personal funds?
- Who were receiving salaries, how much were they, and how were they paid?
- What were VIVA's legitimate business expenses?
- What were TradeQwik's legitimate business expenses?
- Were customer funds mismanaged?
- Were company funds mismanaged?
- Was there a bug that was causing Tradeqwik to lose money? If so, how much was lost and who benefitted?
- Did anyone erroneously take or receive funds?
Please understand that this is going to take time and effort, but we have already begun to make progress.
During this process we have decided to separate all accounts into 4 groups:
- PARTNERS - all those who have had, at some point in time, an equity stake in VIVA or TQ or considered themselves to have had one. This group includes Dawn, Steve, Alec, Joe, Rick, Dr. Padilla, Craig, Emmanuel. If we can identify direct family members of these people, they will also be included in this group.
- EMPLOYEES - everyone who has at some time received a salary from VIVA or TQ.
- CUSTOMERS - everyone else
- SPECIAL - test accounts, internal accounts, market bot, etc.
We have also decided to separate all assets on TradeQwik into the following groups:
- Gateway currencies (gVX) - BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, STEEM, SBD, GOLOS, USD, MXN
- Non-Gateway currencies (iVX) - All the BITCOIN, ETHEREUM....
- Viva Assets - VIVA, Crowns, TREASURYRIGHTS,...
Here is the data that we've been able to discover up till this point:
Total Number of Accounts by Type:
- PARTNERS - 9
- EMPLOYEES - 14
- CUSTOMERS - 1228
- SPECIAL - 6
As we review accounts some may be reclassified, but this is the initial data and gives you a pretty good idea of the scope of this endeavor.
Of the total CUSTOMER accounts here is how they break down by STATED balance in total gateway currencies:
Over $50K: 1
$10K to $50K: 3
$5K to $10K 4
$1K to $5K 14
$1 to $1K 737
less than $1 469
Please understand, these are the stated balances on Tradeqwik - they have not been audited yet (and may be slightly or grossly understated or overstated).
Here is how the total stated balances of gateway currencies break down by account type:
CUSTOMER 196,094.6717352558877600 USD
EMPLOYEE 48,401.4792901158107400 USD
PARTNER 765,817.7769339847429400 USD
SPECIAL 330,359.7383111150321800 USD
These amounts have been calculated using the last market prices in the database, so take them with a grain of salt, please.
This initial review leads us to feel optimistic in stating that when this whole mess blew up there were sufficient funds in TradeQwik and VIVA accounts to cover all customer funds.
We have also begun to put into place a clear process for auditing accounts. Fortunately, all trades are in the database and we now understand how to account for them. However, deposits and withdrawals in gateway currencies MUST be confirmed manually on the blockchain.
That will be our next effort in this process.
In this effort, as a team, we do not work for VIVA or TradeQwik or any of their respective owners. We are doing this for the community.
We believe that right now we need clarity before anything else can or should be discussed and we promise to let the numbers speak for themselves.
Hopefully, you agree.