At Swapsteem, we are building a peer to peer exchange for STEEM and SBD, with a long term vision to create a peer to peer marketplace for goods, services and fiat using the inbuilt escrow feature from steem blockchain. We are currently building a community at https://swapsteem.online and working on the development of the exchange application.
This task request is for front end developers to contribute to development of swapsteem front end. We want to add authentication to our app using the steemconnect v2 sdk. The front end is built with Angular 5 and the developer needs to a good understanding of how angular and steemconnect sdk works. Please find the affected components below.
- Services : This task will generate new service AuthService.ts for user authentication.
- Components : Steemconnect redirects user to its own url for signing in, hence no login or register component is needed. Existing navbar component will display log In or profile menu based on the user authentication. Sign up modal will be removed from home page once user is logged in.
- routes : Routes need to be added and configured for authentication.
After implementation the user should be able to log in to our app via steemconnect and can view his profile using the menu option in navbar.
- [Steemconnect Example with AngularJS](https://github.com/steemit/example-steemconnect-angular0 - This uses AngularJS i.e. Angular V1
- Steemconnect Documentation
- Steemia App Source Code - Uses Angular and steemconnect in Ionic framework
We need this task to be completed ASAP since it is blocking our development.
The formal Deadline is 3 days from today i.e. 23 July 2018 11:59 UTC