Let me start by saying that I have been deeply moved by the community reaction to our latest update. We worked hard for it but didn't expect to reach the top of the trending, big thank you to all those who helped us getting up there!
I have read all of your messages and found a lot of ideas for future improvement, but also small things that could be quickly changed for a better SteemPlus use. Also, you've helped me spotting some bugs and that s a great way to help us! Do not hesitate to contribute on Utopian when you've got some Suggestions or spot some bugs.
That's being said, following your comments, we've come up with a few fixes that have been released as of version 126.96.36.199.
- A few typos were corrected, mostly in the popup. My fingers run faster than my brain.
- Some settings were influencing eachother. Fixed
- The bug preventing SteemPlus to start on Firefox has been fixed. This sneaky fox didn't like one of the functions of
- With a very slow connection, reputation would sometimes mess up between users. Fixed.
- The new Search bar design has been implemented.
- We've enabled the night mode on our new features :
- And made it look better on the not so new features:
- The payout values will now be displayed in a limited height popup with a scroll (before it was going down all the way, creating a very very long popup in some cases.
- SteemData is sometimes down and it causes the Mentions Tab to fail, a message will be displaid in that case.
- As @yabapmatt suggested, we will work on adding the sticky post footer to the list of the features, asap.
- Let us know what you want to see next!
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors