Project name: Quasar Framework Documentation
GitHub link: https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar
Quasar (pronounced /ˈkweɪ.zɑɹ/) is an MIT licensed open-source framework (powered with Vue) that helps web developers create responsive++ websites/apps in many flavours:
SPAs (Single Page App)
SSR (Server-side Rendered App) (+ optional PWA client takeover)
PWAs (Progressive Web App)
Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, …) through Apache Cordova
Multi-platform Desktop Apps (using Electron)
Quasar allows developers to write code once and simultaneously deploy as website (SPA, PWA, SSR + SPA client takeover, SSR + PWA client takeover), Mobile App and/or Electron App using the same codebase. Design an app in record time, using a state of the art CLI and backed by well-written, very fast Quasar web components.
When using Quasar, you won’t need additional heavy libraries like Hammerjs, Momentjs or Bootstrap. It’s got that covered too, and with a small footprint!
When using Quasar’s CLI, developers benefit from:
- State preserving hot-reload when making changes to app source code, no matter if it’s a website, PWA, a Mobile App (directly on a phone or on an emulator) or an Electron app. Developers simply change their code and they can watch it get updated on the fly, without the need of any page refresh.
- State preserving compilation error overlay.
- Lint-on-save with ESLint – if developers like linting their code only
- ES6 code transpiling
- Changing build options doesn’t require a manual reload of the dev server
- Many more leading-edge developer tools and techniques
If you are interested in more details, take a look at their website where you can find the answer to any question that you have
The Quasar Framework is an open source project where everybody is free to contribute on Github and to help with its translation on Crowdin.
This project was assigned to me by the Italian language mod This project was assigned to me by the Italian language mod and I'm really happy to translate it to Italian, so the owner and the users can have a truly great translation while I can also learn new things and train my English skills.
The project is now only composed of 1 file (I think many others will be added later). The file I'm working on right now has almost 0 code in it and is full of information about Open-Source. The file is not very long, only 4453 words, and the translation doesn't seem to be very hard.
This project was recently added to the Utopian Whitelist and it's also looking for translation in other languages, so if you are in the Davinci team of translators I invite you to translate it into your language as well.
This is my third report for the translation of the Quasar Framework. In this report, I managed to translate 3/4 of the file without having any major issue. The file is made only of text and it has little to 0 code in it.
The file I'm actually translating talks mostly about Open-Source and as I'm not really an expert on this I'm learning a lot of new things thanks to this translation.
There were some strings for which I had to make some research because the technical words are not always easy to translate in Italian and I try not to leave to many untranslated strings because in the other projects on the last report I almost every time I had all the words which I left behind. In this report, I'll try to face most of the problems as they arise and not leave those strings behind.
Some examples of what I've learned
- However, many developers consider a CLA to be problematic because of the rights that they confer upon the owner, which include the ability to change the license of the code.
Tuttavia, molti sviluppatori ritengono che una CLA sia problematica a causa dei diritti che questa conferisce al proprietario, che includono la possibilità di cambiare la licenza del codice.
- Verified contributors on Github or Gitlab are developers who have added a GPG key to their account and use this GPG key to sign their commits.
I collaboratori verificati su Github o Gitlab sono sviluppatori che hanno aggiunto una chiave GPG al loro account e utilizzano questa chiave per firmare i loro commit.
- A release form is generally required when making photographs of people and private property - and using them for any non-private purpose.
Una liberatoria è generalmente richiesta quando si realizzano fotografie di persone e proprietà private - e le si utilizza per qualsiasi scopo non privato.
Source language: English
Target language: Italian
My past experiences as a translator can be verified by checking my application post
Words Translated on this contribution: 1040
Total words translated on this project: 3622
PROOF OF AUTHORSHIP
You can check my activity on this project by clicking on the following link: