https://github.com/semasping/Accusta - Accusta - this is a service with Statistic of Steem Accounts.
- [add] Information about VESTS in report 'Witness votes Statistics' for Steem blockchain
- [add] Witness Rewards for Golos blockchain
- [add] Witness rewards table for Golos blockchain
- [add] Charts for witness rewards for Golos and Steem blockchain
- [fix] data about the voting for itself was not displayed in "Witness votes Statistics"
- [fix] in array with 'comment_benefactor_reward' 'reward' is not set
- [fix] steemApi for get account operation
- [fix] proxy vests in steem
- [fix] remove charts if account is not witness
- [fix] set correct controller by default
- [fix] sort array with witness rewards data for chart
- [fix] redirect from form on welcome page to correct controller
A little more
There is a parameter in the Steem that allows you to determine the witnesses rewards for signing the block. I decided to add statistic to my system based on this parameter. Now it is convenient to see about each witnesses rewards for signing blocks. Information is displayed on a graph and in a table with a sample of data by month.
Earlier, in the SF 0.18.4, this parameter was added to the Golos blockchain. And now the same information is presented for Golos blockchain.
Code example for taking witnesses rewards:
[More code on github]
Information about VESTS in report 'Witness votes Statistics' for Steem blockchain:
Now we can see how many VESTS received a witness.
Link to comparing changes for this release:
In the future:
- Clearing code from old commented structures
- Changes in the code responsible for the initial data download from the blockchain
- Some cosmetic changes