Steeminvite is a tool to securely onboard new users.
To achieve this, it supports claiming account tokens and creating invitation links.
The user following the link can choose his username and password, after which the inviting party creates the account.
All without exposing the private keys or password of the new account to anyone else except the new user himself.
The tool is built with a bit of vanilla js + steem-js + i18next for the frontend, python3 and sqlite3 in the backend. No huge stack setup required, but you'll need to set up the webserver yourself.
- A much requested feature are batch invites
- New accounts get created with the creator as recovery account. So account recovery functionality should be added in the near future.
- Delegation management could be nice too, there are other tools to handle that but as users can set a delegation for a new account with steeminvite, they should be able to remove those again there too.
- Designers with a bit of experience in js can contribute with a design, preferably plain css to get rid of bootstrap and jquery.
- It's also possible to contribute with translations for the GUI.