This release implements support for Golos 0.18 hard fork, adds new API methods, fixes previous methods broken by the hard fork and improves developer experience.
Repos and docs
- function call examples
- streaming consumer example
- To maintain a better developer experience, all ExGolos functions and configs settings are in sync with Steemex
- Added HF 0.18 API functions, fixed breaking API changes, removed deprecated methods
- Added parsing of various stringly typed values to corresponding elixir types
- Improved type specifications
- Improved error handling
- Improved code readability
- Add latest blockchain ops
- Add more structured ops and transformations
- Add transaction broadcast
Elixir is a functional programming language with superior concurrency primitives, distributed computation and fault tolerance capabilities based on Erlang/OTP.
Personally, I am really happy with my bet on Elixir to build cryptotokens related apps and strongly recommend to learn more about Elixir and Erlang ecosystem.
- ElixirConf Jose Valim Keynote
- ElixirConf 2016 Chris McCord Keynote
- Elixir School
- Elixir Crash Course