https://github.com/dumar022/SteemShutter-1.24 - GitHub repository
I wanted to connect my Steem account to Utopian.io and post this from there, but Utopian.io is upgrading at the moment.
I saw in Utopian guidelines that I should connect my GitHub account to Utopian, but since I don't have access to Utopian, I can't do it. However, I decided to use the tag because my first app is on the App Store and today I uploaded it on GitHub.
To read more about SteemShutter and the last update, click on the link:
Click on the image to check the app on the App Store:
Here are the project files uploaded to GitHub:
I already explained on Steemit what is SteemShutter about, so let's keep this short:
- SteemShutter is a simple camera application made for iPhone
- The app is graphically inspired by Steem blockchain, by taking photos you figuratively upvote what you see.
- SteemShutter comes with Signature Creator. Type your Steemit username, choose one of eight fonts and your signature will stay saved inside the app until you change it.
- Take high-quality stabilized photos with your signature and save them to your iPhone's photo library.
- Use 10 awesome photo filters that you can combine and get completely new effects.
- You can use auto-focus or manual focus mode.
- Manually turn OFF and ON your flash device.
- Selfie camera included.
Check the screenshots:
Check some images made by me with SteemShutter:
This is my first app on the App Store and on GitHub.
The application was written in the programing language Swift 4 and designed in Xcode. If anyone wants to work on it, just download the files from GitHub.