FOSS Hub Podcast - Volentix & eDEX-UI - Utopian.io - Ep 9 May 1
Welcome to Utopian.io's FOSS Hub show.
When and Where?
This great show aired live on Monday, May, 1st, 8-9PM UTC. It was live on the MSP Waves and Utopian.io Discords:
- Listen on the MSP Waves Audio Feed or Utopian.io Audio Feed
- Join the MSP Waves Audience Chat or Utopian.io Audience Chat
If you did not get to take part in the show live there are multiple ways to listen to this great show anytime you like:
- Podcast, to be able to listen to the show whenever you want, wherever you want
- Facebook Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
- Youtube Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
- Live on the Utopian Discord server
We are very happy to present a very special guest with a interesting project - @helo and the Volentix project. @helo is someone a lot of listeners might already know because he is a regular guest and also part of Utopian.io. @helo is a very talented developer and has lately joined the Volentix project, a digital asset ecosystem, that aims to put you back into the driver seat.
For our second guest we have Gabriel Saillard, the developer behind the extremely cool project edex-ui. This is a terminal emulator that recreates the look and feel of science fiction movies. This cool interface also feature touch screen support and is just the COOLEST thing to use.
You can listen to the full version of this show on our Utopian Podbean page
Be sure to share with your friends!