French translation of Verdaccio, Contribution N°4 (1015 words)
Project Details :
- Verdaccio means a green color popular in late medieval Italy for fresco painting!
- Verdaccio is lightweight private npm proxy registry built in Node.js
- A registry is a repository for packages that implements the CommonJS Compliant Package Registry specification for reading package info. It provides an API compatible with npm clients (yarn/npm/pnpm), and follows the semantic Versioning compatible (semver).
- Verdaccio helps you keep your privacy, so all packages that you publish are private and only accessible based in your configuration. It also caches all dependencies by demand and speeds up installations in local or private networks.
Contribution specifications :
This is my fourth contribution on Verdaccio open source project.
I'm always glad to take this experience. Still the only French translator working on Verdaccio, I'm happy that five other strings were added, so I'll enjoy it longer.
In general, I think I'm on the right context of the project. I can now easily understand all expressions.
I'm so proud that by this contribution, I'm the fourth translator on top members list working on Verdaccio Link
A big thank to other translation teams working on Verdaccio for sharing some nice translations.
- The translation was from English to French
- In this contribution, the number of untranslated words was more important, what perturbed me in some cases. But in general, it was good.
- Some LM @leyt directives and advice were very helpful. We are fortunate to have such dynamic and motivated LM, so I would like to thank him a lot for his considerable effort.
- Total word translated: 1503
- Untranslated words: 488
- Final count: 1005