French translation of Quasar Framework Documentation, Contribution N°3 (1025 words)
Project Details :
Quasar is an MIT licensed open-source framework that helps web developers create responsive++ websites/apps in many flavours:
- SPAs (Single Page App)
- SSR (Server-side Rendered App) (+ optional PWA client takeover)
- PWAs (Progressive Web App)
- Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, …) through Apache Cordova
- Multi-platform Desktop Apps (using Electron)
Quasar allows developers to write code once and simultaneously deploy as website (SPA, PWA, SSR + SPA client takeover, SSR + PWA client takeover), Mobile App and/or Electron App using the same codebase.
Contribution specifications :
- This is my third contribution on Quasar Framework open source project;
- After each part, I feel more comfortable and able to give good translation;
In this session
- The project contains one string ;
- Up to now, I'm still the only French translator working on Quasar Framework, and I reached 70% of the project by this third contribution ;
- Some crucial definitions are given by this session, such as: Developer Certificate of Origin which is a legal statement made by a contributor where they certify that they themselves have authored the contribution and that they have legal authority to contribute this code ;
- It also gives some details to know about the signature of commits.
- The translation was from English to French;
- I think the language used is simple to understand and to translate, so I did not find any troubles.
- Total word translated: 1066
- Untranslated words: 41
- Final count: 1025