French translation of OroCRM, Contribution N°3 (1311 words)
Project Details :
OroCRM is an open source Client Relationship Management (CRM) application that allows to:
- Create a 360° view of your customers across multiple channels;
- Organize the sales pipeline;
- Manage account and contact information;
- Communicate with customers;
- Run marketing campaigns;
- Track campaign performance.
It is a composer package that requires an application to initialize and run it. A crm-application is an example of such application which simplifies initial project setup and configuration.
You can find documentation for OroCRM on orocrm website.
Contribution specifications :
- This is my third contribution on OroCRM open source project;
- It has been a while I did not work on OroCRM, but I still remember the project context, so it was simple to going back;
In this session
- Strings that were translated are :
- The only problem I find is to choose the right translation of “Lead” in the correct context of the project. I chose to use “Prospect” as the best way to designate a potential client. I hope @Leyt would like my suggestion;
- In general, the text was familiar to me as I’m familiar with such context;
- I had a look on some strings translated previously by other translators to have a reference.
- The translation was from English to French;
- In general, I did not find troubles with the language used.
- Total word translated: 1347
- Untranslated words: 36
- Final count: 1311