- Translation Overview
This time, I I translated part of the CHANGELOG_V010.md file. I'm currently translating the rest of the CHANGELOG_V010.md file, the changelog are the patch notes for the updates. Special care was given to the changelog file, A changelog is a file which contains a curated, chronologically ordered list of notable changes for each version of a project, its there to make it easier for users and contributors to see what changes have been made over the versions. The v0.10.x its the latest possible version for Node.js.
This contribution was translated to Spanish using English as the source language. My experience as an engineer and a translator in past crowdin projects have helped me vastly in this translation.
- Word Count
A total of 1213 words were translated from the CHANGELOG_V010.md files.
Some translated examples in this file:
- <0>NOTE</0> this introduces a breaking change, previously you could construct
invalid UTF-8 and invoke an error in a client that was expecting valid
UTF-8, now unmatched surrogate pairs are replaced with the unknown UTF-8
- <0>NOTA</0> Esto introduce un cambio radical, anteriormente tu podías construir UTF-8 inválidos e invocar un error en un cliente que estaba esperando UTF-8 válidos, ahora los pares de sustitución que no tienen pareja son reemplazados con un carácter UTF-8 desconocido.
- A special one-off release as part of the strategy to get a version of npm into Node.js v0.10.x that works with the current registry (https://github.com/nodejs/LTS/issues/37).
- Un lanzamiento de una sola ocasión como parte de la estrategia para obtener una versión de npm en Node.js v0.10.x que funcione con el registro actual (https://github.com/nodejs/LTS/issues/37).
- A headers.tar.gz file will be made available from nodejs.org for v0.10 builds from v0.10.42 onward, a future change to node-gyp will be required to make use of these
- Un archivo headers.tar.gz será hecho disponible desde nodejs.org para compilaciones v0.10 desde v0.10.42 en adelante, un cambio futuro a node-gyp será requerido para hacer uso de este
-- No new terms have been used in this file yet. The Term stream was not translated because its part of the code. A stream is a continuous provider of data sequences over time. Many terms remaining in the stream.md file were part of a code. A changelog is a log or record of all notable changes made to a project. The project is often a website or software project, and the changelog usually includes records of changes such as bug fixes, new features, etc.
Proof of Authorship
You may check this project's activity following this link and clicking on the top members tab. There, if you filter the search options to show only the translations between 20th of september (when I did the translation), it'll show a report of 1213 words translated next to my crowdin account (which shares the same name as my steem account).
I'll also leave a link to my crowdin profile: