[CONTEST- 50 SBD] / 7 DAYS 📷 B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 📷 DAY #3 WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Hello to all photography lovers!
First of all, I would like to thank all the participants of this contest because the level was excellent!
Of the 20 valid entries for this contest (which respect all the rules), I had to choose only 5... The choice was difficult but fortunately for the first time, I have the best jury team ever to help me:
OFFICIAL JURY MEMBERS:
Thanks to them for their support and help in this 7 DAYS 📷 B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 📷.
Here is the winner of this Day #3 who will be selected for the final and also the 5 other participants whose work was very good! I voted all your blogs and I invite you to participate in the remaining 4 days! I can not wait to see your work my Steemians friends! 🙌
🏲 Before giving you the results I would like to draw your attention to the rule number 1 of this contest.
➊ Your photography must be made by you and must be accompanied by a proof. It can be:
- A second photography with a paper with "My entry for the B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST by @flamingirl" IN FRONT OF THE SUNSET. Not only a paper because it does not prove anything ^^:
- The original version of your unedited photo
- The photo of your camera with the image on the screen
- You with your camera with the image on the screen
- You front of the same urban photography
You should know that for the final you cannot be selected if you do not give me proof that it is your job. That's what happened during the last contest and it almost made me give up the contests. If I do it again it is to be able to reward the talent of the Steemians who deserve that their work is exposed without taking into account their reputation or their wallet. So thank you for respecting this and kindly play the rules, my friends=)
>>> All the Contest's RULES here <<<
THE WINNER OF THE DAY IS: @barbara-orenya
Hello sweet fellows of the ThirstyDay !
Today I'm participating to B&W Urban photography contest organised by @flamingirl
with this photo taken in my beautiful city Annecy,
This awesome quaint frontage is in the street Jean-Jacques Rousseau, which is a very picturesque one, as is the whole old town of my city by the way... ;-)
the cobblestone streets are the charm of this delightful old town that is crossed by a canal, hence its nickname of Venice of the Alps
Everything is done so that renovations respect the spirit of the place and retain the charm of yesteryear ^_^
Aujourd'hui, je participe au concours de photographie urbaine Noir et Blanc organisé par @flamingirl
avec cette photo prise dans ma belle ville d'Annecy.
Cette magnifique façade aux allures vieillotes se trouve dans la rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau qui est très pittoresque, tout comme l'est l'ensemble de la vieille ville 'Annecy d'ailleurs ... ;-)
les rues pavées pietonnières font le charme de cette vieille ville délicieuse qui est traversée par un canal, d'où son surnom de Venise des Alpes
Tout est fait pour que les rénovations respectent au maximum l'esprit des lieux et conservent le charme d'antan ^_^
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/urban-photocontest/@barbara-orenya/my-entry-for-the-7-days-steemit-b-and-w-urban-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-eng-fr-6cbba5ca764dest.
HONORABLE MENTION for:
Whenever you go to a Carnival, the main attraction and the most paid ride is always the Ferris Wheel!! In the newer Carnival, there are some who started building humongous or giant Ferris Wheel, which they now call THE BIG EYE. Maybe it was named as such because at a distance the wheel looks like a one big eye overlooking the whole City. The bigger it is, the grander it becomes. I think at night, the Ferris Wheel lights up so brightly giving the carnival the life of the night.
But I am not a Fan of the Ferris Wheel, we have incorrigible differences that we need to part ways long long time ago. Lols hahahaha. But we are very civil with each other, I wink at him every time our path cross. 😉🤣
Photo taken by yours truly,
Pampanga Eye, Philippines
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/urban-photocontest/@maquemali/my-entry-for-the-7-days-steemit-b-and-w-urban-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-day-3-the-big-eye-be4c6595f4393.
Hi Steemit my friends :)
I share with you my 3nd photo of the contest organized by @flamingirl
I photographed this photograph in Büyükada, one of the most beautiful islands of Istanbul.
This island attracts many local and foreign tourists.
The island is famous for its old houses.
It is a very crowded island on holidays.
But this is a great place for photographers.
I wish good days for everyone.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/urban-photocontest/@emotionalsea/ci6yp-my-entry-for-the-7-days-steemit-b-and-w-urban-photography-contest-by-flamingirl.
All your life, the city stands by you when no one Else.
Boston Downtown Skyline view from Cambridge across the Charles River. The photo was a long exposure experiment without a tripod.
The camera slips down the hand in last sec to create a straight lines of light trails. In love with the city I had never seen and the people i never met. They say you have to climb a mountain to enjoy the view. Some people find the best spot on the ground to rephrase the word enjoy.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/urban-photocontest/@pradeepdee6/city-stands-by-you-when-no-one-else-7-days-b-and-w-urban-photography-contest-day-3.
En las buenas, en las malas y en el tiempo. Así lo demuestra ésta pareja de abuelitos que están cruzando la calle tomados de la mano, que a pesar de que pasa el tiempo siguen intactos los detalles y el amor entre ambos. Cuidándose siempre uno al otro.
Cámara: Canon EOS 4000D.
Lugar: Caracas, Venezuela.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/urban-photocontest/@sejo/my-entry-for-the-7-days-steemit-b-and-w-urban-photography-contest-by-flamingirl-day-3-en-las-buenas-en-las-malas-y-en-el-tiempo.
Congratulations @barbara-orenya and Thank you to all participants!!!
See you soon for the DAY #4 of the 7 DAYS 📷 B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! 📷!
If you liked reading this article, feel free to FOLLOW ME, UPVOTE and RESTEEM! It's always appreciate =D. Thank you all for your support and see you soon for a new flamingirl's adventures!