As upfundme grows and more steemit members start using the service it is now time to have some clear rules in place for the benefit and fairness of all users - we expect these rules to be followed at all times.
- Do not misuse tags - a growing number of steemit members have been using the upfundme tag in unrelated non upfundme posts, possibly hoping for an automatic upfundme vote - this will not happen as all votes are manually cast. We will kindly ask you not to use the tag in unrelated posts and in the worst cases may downvote if the tag misuse persists.
- Funds must have a clear goal in dollars with an end target
- 1 post every 12 hours per fund MAXIMUM - This is the very most you can post a fund and potentially receive upfundme support, however - priority will be given to those who only post once a day above second daily posts.
- There is no current limit to the amount of funds ran per day, however the upfundme account has limited voting power to be distributed and we will not drain the voting power too low - So priority will be given to those running one fund per day first before any secondary funds by the same person are considered.
- Multi posting the same fund in different Languages is ok - however you are only liable to potentially receive support in English written posts.
- To be eligible for upfundme support the first tag used MUST be upfundme
We hope these clear and simple rules will help upfund me grow and prosper, Remember to try and give as much support to others as you can whilst maintaining a sensible voting power - if you are benefiting from upfund me make sure you help others to benefit with some of your vote power too!
Thank you for using upfundme crowdfund.