This weekend I attended the „Schee Handmade & Designmarkt” in Darmstadt/ Germany. I had a nice conversation with the organizer Farid Abroudi, who did an outstanding job. I never saw a design market being organized so well for both, exhibitors and visitors.
I had the chance to talk shortly with Farid about the possibilities of Steemit and with this post, I´d like to reward him, for his great performance as an organizer and also show him the “Power of Steemit”, in both ways:
1) Great google ranking (in fact absurdly high google ranking)
2) Marketing possibilities (for both, himself as Organizer and also his clients, the exhibitors)
Here I explained yesterday why this post is so important.
This is Farid at work. Picture is taken from his FB (without his knowing, but I hope he will appreciate it)
Here we go:
As mentioned, Farid did an amazing job.
So what exactly did he do?
- Farid tried to place every exhibitor in a way that each other did not tread on each other’s toes. Similar products where placed very far from each other. Good move!
- As it is always difficult to leave your booth, even for some minutes, there was a WhatsApp Service to order food and drinks in the canteen. Great move!
- The food was great, and matching even for vegetarians and vegans. Again good move!
- There was a helping staff organized at the end of the market. This is always the hardest part for exhibitors: After 2 days of hard work getting your stuff into the car and driving home. Not having to carry the heavy boxes probably was the greatest move I ever experienced!
- The entrance fee of only 3 € could be avoided for “early birds”. A nice move for interested persons who don´t want to spend money for just looking. And also a nice boost for the beginning of the fair.
- There was a possibility to win numerous tokens up to 150 €. This attracted even more visitors and brought another way to incentivize for more revenue at the booths. Classic Win-Win-Win
- much more that I as an exhibitor even did not see...
Who attended the “Schee Handmade & Design Markt”?
EDIT: apparently the links have been removed by the system... :-(
Alexascha / upcycled jewelry and jewelry design
Anne Svea / individualized buttons, ribbons, labels and much more
Arkantus / jewellery design
asavi / herbal salts
www.lutherhoenig.de / photographic art
bellybird / jewellery design
Cheesy / clocks and eye design from wood
Colipi / Illustrations
elibay / designer children's clothing
Frau Ottilie / handmade books, prints, postcards
Gazur / fashion, wallets, shawls design
Hand-Tasche / designer handbags
hotchpotch / handmade jewellery design
isonca / designer bags
ke chido / minimalistic jewellery design
Kindeskinder / mixed spices
Kreiszuquadrat / recycling and upcycling interior design
Kristalin Design / fashion design
@lamaisonjeandel / jam, barbecue sauces, fruit vinegar !!! ACCEPTING STEEMDOLLARS !!!
Lina Cri / individual fashion design
Ma Couleur / jewellery design
Madame Marie / jewellery design
Meeresengel / jewellery made from belemnites ("thunderbolts")
one million fruits / everything made from fruits
pani ewa / Jewelry and goods
Power of Parfumes / handmade jewellery, scented candles
Press.Bag / Upcycled Bags
Pusteblume / Mini Bags, Gift tags, X-mas tags and more
Reciclage / upcycled and recycled giveaways
SoWhat / designer handbags
Sweet & Savory / gifts and giveaways from and for the kitchen
Vansten Design / upcycling recycling and more
WOOG / fashion design
Zaubereike / creative punches and more
ALMA / fashion and jewellery
BildArt / photography design
FENNS / handmade and individual gifts from wool, felt and cloth
Gedöns by Fiöns / designer bags and more
Fräulein Couture / fashion design
inspired / handicraft and accessories , recycled and fair
Jama Ta / designer fashion, giveaways and more
LIVEALIVE / wooden designer watches
Madame Marie / jewellery
Mein Frollein / knitted accessories
Mela S. / amazing jewellery with real flowers
Papaya.pflege / papaya soaps and more
pél yo / design and jewellery
Rheinhessenschmuck / designer jewellery
tigapigs / art, illustration, fabric design
verflixxt & zuenäht / textile accessories
Volk Metallbau und Stahldesign / design with metal, steel and wood
skjar / fashion design with real leafs and more
Kleinkariert / individual design fashion and jewellery
Take A Shot / Accessories from maple and walnut wood
Wolfgang Philippi / ink drawings
de Valdes / Desktop Accessories, bags and sleeves
Frau SchnickSchnack / individual interior design (from individualised lids)
LiseLotte / Design for Babys and more
Zuckerperle / designer beads
elfensache / knitted fashion and accessories
FAWWI / leather bags
paefjes / fashion and postcard design
smyle / fashion design
euphemia Verlag / special books
StateofA / design jewellery
vondolo / handmade fashion and accessories
getframed / designed frames
melon / individual fashion for kids
credit: Pics and links are taken from here
(I asked for permission)
EACH of these exhibitors is a possible point of acceptance for steemdollars, also a new creative mind, a new blogger, a new person to join the possibilities of circular economy of STEEMIT!
Welcome them please!
this is a 100% PowerUp Post