Big kudos to @sol25 for brainstorming with me on this. She is the unspoken head of our Latino community and I value her insight. One of the things she expressed as a purge was taking place, is that some members don't get the same attention as others. Maybe it's because we don't visit them as often and there is a language barrier sometimes. So, after some good conversation, we came up with the idea of 'Family Time'.
Ok, Explain That To Us
'Family Time' is a way to help increase engagement with those members of our family that may not be as active as others. We will select 10 active people that are not as prolific in chats or that comment as much or even post as much as some of our more prominent members. It is expected that all of you visit these profiles throughout the week, show them that we are a family, and 'nobody gets left behind'.
It Is Expected
Yes, that was in bold and italicized. Every person that is in #thealliance now made it through the labyrinth and is effectively supporting the family in one way or another. Whether they are on our voting trail or have delegated to @thealliance or donated funds or a combination of or all of the above - you all deserve and have earned the right to be here. I don't feel it's asking too much to visit a few profiles a day and show them a little extra love. That being said, here are ten of our allies that need some extra lovins this week:
- @cejero021 - Great Pinoy poet and Steemit fan
- @christianyocte - Artist of many avenues
- @crescendoofpeace - Haiku mistress and STEEM fan
- @crisangel - Multi-faceted engaging Steempeep
- @dbooster - Haiku lover and great photographer
- @deadgrlsuppastar - She's kinda weird or something
- @deerjay - Cat loving photographer and artist
- @dejan.vuckovic - Geeky traveling photographer - on a bike
- @derangedvisions - Gamer and safari loving photographer
- @dianacatalina - Family woman and photographer
One Big Happy
I know autovoters make things easy and there has been some discouragement with the price of STEEM faltering. I will say it again my peoples, this is a marathon and I think it is integral that we spread some more of that love best we can to keep people from losing 'hope'. I'm not going anywhere. See you around and keep BEING YOU!
Interested in joining us? Please refer to this post.
Want to support #thealliance family of curators?
Join our trail for curation rewards and good feelings