Very yummy and the kids love it.. :))
How to make strawberry mousse
• 1 envelope of gelatin without flavor;
• 4 pots of natural yogurt;
• 5 cups (tea) of ripe strawberries, sanitized and dried.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- 1 Dissolve unflavored gelatin as recommended on the package;
- 2 Put the yoghurt, strawberries and jello in the blender and blend well;
- 3 Pour the contents into very nice shapes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours;
- 4 Decorate with strawberry pieces.
upvote and follow, thanks!!:))