SteemSTEM Distilled #122
[image credits: @medro-martin]
Before moving on with the two best posts that have been selected by @lemouth (from all the posts found by our curators last week), here are a few of the most supported posts (of last week):
|@empressteemah||Analysing, identifying and separating substances II|
|@anaestrada12||Medical procedure "Paracentesis"|
Our top choices
We are happy to share with you, week after week, another medical procedure depicted in its greatest details thanks to @anaestrada12. This week, she discusses paracentesis that is a common practice in emergency services to diagnose peritonitis and for therapeutic purposes in cases of stress ascites.
SteemSTEM offers support to anyone using our app, steemstem.io. We recall that:
- Posting an article through the app automatically yields a 5% stronger upvote at curation time.
- Posting a reply to an article (or to another reply) from the app can sometimes yield some SteemSTEM support.
- Setting @steemstem as a beneficiary to the post automatically yields a stronger upvote (up to 5%).
- 23 small upvotes (less than 20%)
- 19 medium upvotes (in the 20%-50% range)
- 6 large upvotes (larger than 50%)
The list of upvoted post authors, potentially getting some extra support from @acont, @alchemage, @anaestrada12, @barvon, @belkisa758, @borjan, @capp, @cervantes, @cheva, @dexpartacus, @emperorhassy, @empressteemah, @exqueila, @felixrodriguez, @fisicanaveia, @helengutier2, @iradyjr, @julian2013, @june0620, @lnakuma, @loveforlove, @lupafilotaxia, @magicmonk, @maiyude, @nazer, @newton666, @rbalzan79, @remlaps-lite, @riccc96, @scholaris, @stem-espanol, @tomlee, @walterprofe, @yonnathang.
The upvoted comments have been written by: @agmoore2.
All curation rewards earned are used to fund @steemstem project functioning and activities.
See you hopefully all next week!
PS: This article has been formatted for the steemstem.io front-end. Please see here for a better reading.