SteemQuest Beta: Merchant’s Guild (Part 1)
Welcome! to SteemQuest an RPG based game
SteemQuest is an ongoing and growing RPG world here on Steem. New Players are always welcome. Players can come and go as they desire, just let us know when you are leaving (say you are taking an IRL 2 week vacation) we will make sure your character is somewhere safe until you return (or Thunk may just cover you with leaves on the side of the road).
- If you are new and want to join just reply to any active post with a character's info. Use this quick start guide to quickly get going.
Players often need a quick reminder of how to's. Here are some quick reference links to help you on your adventures.
- Current rules: are being updated as we go.
- Character cards showing all your bright and shiny stuff:
- Monster cards show stats of your foes:
- Link to one of our newest skills crafting:
- Here is a link to the spreadsheet showing what items current party members have. This is manually kept up by me and if you see errors please let me know OOC (Out of character). Eventually this will be automated, but perfecting code takes time.
Our current party is:
- @sidekickmatt - Character Quaid
- @wren1221 - Character Thunk, a Thunk
- @darklands - Character Grim, a dwarf
- @agr8buzz - Character Zur, a human
- @ecoinstat - Character Warcet
- @mickvir - Character: Frienmir, a dwarf
I will be posting a new turn every 48 hours during role playing rules to give players time to interact.
To help speed up Quests during Questing rules I will post when everyone is done with their actions. Sometimes this is less than 48 hours.
The members of the Thieve’s Guild lead you through the sewer system and you come up in the marketplace.
‘This on the surface looks normal but beneath that appearance lies a ‘black market’. The merchant guild uses it to acquire things.