Strangely looking forward to a price drop
I know this is wrong, and I want Steemit/Steem to be successful as a forum and a currency, and clearly I would be well off if the price of Steem should skyrocket, but...there is a part of me that is looking forward to a price drop.
Benefits of a drop in price:
- Less people bugging me in Steemit/discord chat. Less link spam, less technical support, less people asking me for advice on how to be a super blogger
- Less fake/insincere people around. When the price drops below 30 cents a Steem, then you will really see who cares about this platform and who is just here for the money.
- Great opportunity to scoop up tons of Steem on the cheap and become an even bigger whale for the next price bubble.
- Less spam, less catfish, less crap, less milestone posts.
- More time to write my own posts, or even do non-steemit things.
- Steemit definitely has a more intimate, small town feel when the price goes down, and you feel like you know everyone.
- Did I mention less people bugging me in chats?