Why keep steeming? Survey & SBD giveaways!
We have many steemers from all around the world! But we don’t know who these steemers are, and why they keep steeming. Of course everyone wants to earn STEEM. But there are many other reasons. We’d love to hear why you keep steeming!
The official Survey period was ended(Sept 1 - 7, 2018 (AoE)). However, we need more responses, we extended the survey period. The survey link is still available. There is no chance for a lottery from now on. Instead, we will give 3 SBD instead(originally, 1SBD). I will check the survey responses once a day and pay the rewards.
How to join us?
- Just complete a survey by clicking this link: https://goo.gl/H1XeJi
- All multiple choice questions! Yeah!!
- There are some questions that will sound similar (this is intended; it’s not an error!)
What kind of survey is it?
- Basically, we are asking you a bunch of simple multiple-choice questions about why you keep steeming, and whether you have any concerns. For example, we ask you to rate how much you agree with this statement: (why are you steeming?) “To meet new friends”
- To respond, simply choose one of the following items: 1 – Strongly disagree, 2 – Disagree, 3 – Neither agree or disagree, 4 – Agree, 5 – Strongly agree
- We also ask questions about demographics at the end of the survey
- Don’t forget to enter your ID so that we can transfer the 3 SBD rewards!
- We will check the validity of your answers
Survey period: Sept 9 - 14, 2018 (AoE)
📊Survey results📊: After the survey, I’m sure that you will be very curious about how other steemers responded to the survey. We will post the results of the survey by the end of September!!
Who I am: I’m a #researcher at a public university. I’m currently conducting research to understand why people are steeming. I’m hoping that this research can help better design blockchain-based social media. The collected data will be only used for research purposes and your answers will be not be released/shared. If you have any questions about this survey, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)